Sceptre College is an equal opportunity educational institute. Deserving students in need of financial assistance are welcome to apply for admission.
- Financier’s CNIC
- Financier’s last 3 month’s salary slip (if employed)
- Financier’s bank account statements for the last 6 months
- Most recent electricity bill
- Two personal references
- Scholarships and financial aid values are calculated as a percentage of total tuition fees.
- The decision to accept scholarship and financial aid requests is solely at the management’s discretion.
- Scholarships and financial aid benefits cannot be availed of simultaneously.
Please note: Sceptre College reserves the right to request more documents for further verification.
To receive financial aid at Sceptre, the applicant must first be approved as an eligible candidate. After submission, the case will be reviewed and the College, at its own discretion, will decide to approve or disapprove the application. Financial aid coverage is dependent on the needs of every individual applicant, and the amount will be jointly determined by the Admissions Committee and The Financial Aid Department. The Financial Aid Department will monitor and assess the academic progress of every student receiving financial aid to ensure that the students are making satisfactory academic progress. To retain the financial aid award, the student must maintain a minimum ‘C’ grade across all subjects during the academic year.