Transfer students are required to have cleared a minimum of three AS Level subjects and eight O Level subjects in order to be eligible for admission into the A2 Level programme. Each application form received is carefully reviewed by our admissions team, along with all supporting documents attached. Applicants are evaluated based on their overall academic performance in their CAIE O Level Examinations, their CAIE AS Level grades and school results up to AS Level, their extra-curricular achievements during school and AS Level, and their personal statements included in the application form. After thorough review, short-listed applicants are contacted to schedule their interview for admission.
Documents required on the day of the interview:
- 4 recent passport size photographs against a white background.
- An attested photocopy of the CAIE O Level Statement of Results, along with the original results.
- Attested photocopies of Grade 9, 10 and 11 school transcripts (mid-term and final)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s CNIC/ Smart Card/ B-Form
- Photocopies of both parents’ CNICs
- Attested copy of AS Level mock results.
- Photocopies of any extra- curricular (including, but not limited to: art, debate, talent) or sports certificates/medals/trophies awarded within the previous 3 years, along with the original awards.